SP1 - SUP Paddle Adjustable Shaft
Know that feeling? That lake day bliss, that beach day freedom… drifting through mountain lakes or catching that next curling wave.
The SP1 has our performance layup to keep you out there for longer, catch those bigger waves and chill in those scenic locations whilst being eco-friendly.
With up to 60% recycled carbon per paddle the SP1 takes you to your favorite locations with the minimum environmental impact.
- Non-woven Carbon-Aramid AirCore(TM) blade construction for lightweight durable paddle with efficient power transfer to the water.
- High angle blade for perfect stroke and swing.
- High strength, adjustable straight shaft.
- Large blade surface for greater stroke power.
- KajakSport latch and ferrule system for full adjustability.
- KajakSport drip rings for a dryer paddle.
- 100% USA Made using at least 40% recycled carbon fiber.
- Industry leading 5 year warranty & damage replacement program.
- Weight. 950g / 34oz.
- Blade Area. 675cm² / 105 inch².
- Blade Length. 48 cm / 19 inch.
- Blade Width. 20 cm / 8 inch.
- No Pieces. 2.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More information is available here.