TR1 - Touring Paddle Adjustable Bent Shaft
Live for those lake days? Revel in rock hopping? The TR1 is for you, bringing you reliability and durability for touring at the lake to rock hopping at the coast.
New materials with better wear and layups that give you the best and most efficient power transfer the TR1 will take you wherever you want to go.
- Non-woven Carbon-Aramid
- Blade construction for lightweight durable paddle with efficient power transfer to the water.
- High Angle Blade for perfect stroke and swing.
- Ergonomically designed bent shaft for ideal hand position and comfort.
- Large blade surface for greater stroke power.
- KajakSport Latch and Ferrule system for full adjustability.
- KajakSport drip rings for a dryer paddle.
- 100% USA Made using at least 40% recycled carbon fiber.
- Industry leading 5 year warranty & damage replacement program.
- Weight. 775g / 27oz.
- Blade Area. 695cm² / 108 inch².
- Blade Length. 49 cm / 19.25 inch.
- Blade Width. 19 cm / 7.5 inch.
- No Pieces. 2.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More information is available here.